The Government provides academies and schools with additional funding to help reduce inequalities and gaps in attainment between those students who are on free school meals (FSM) and their peers.
This funding is called the Pupil Premium.
Every academy and school can select how they choose to use their Pupil Premium allocation, as they are best placed to assess what additional provision should be made for students. Every school needs to be held accountable for how this money is spent, which is why we make details of how it is used available on our website.
Please see the attached documents below, to find out more about how we spend our Pupil Premium.
- Eresby Pupil Premium Plan 2018 19
- Eresby Pupil Premium Plan 2019 20
- Eresby Pupil Premium Plan 20 21
- Eresby Pupil Premium Plan 2022 23
- Eresby Pupil Premium Plan 21 22
- Eresby Sports Premium 2023 2024
- Eresby Sports Premium Plan 2018 19
- Eresby Sports Premium Plan 2019 20
- Eresby Year 7 Catch Up Funding 2017 18
- Eresby Year 7 Catch Up Funding 2019 20
- Pupil premium strategy Eresby School 23 24